Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No gracias Samuel Waldon

Although not as cheep as wally world, I did happen to find supermarkets last night. Katlyn and Kiron went with me to the supermercado where we stared in aww at shelves full of snacks. The last weekend at the beach we were not prepared at all for snacks or drinks and had to live like tourists, spending ridiculous amounts of money. I was so proud to buy snacks and drinks even if I had to lug it to the taxi. Kiron is from Michigan but looks like he could pass for a tican and Katlyn and I have named him our new bodygaurd so we appear to be with a tico. He is great until he opens his mouth lol JUST KIDDING, but he did say last night he would do the walking if we did the talking! Katlyn and I chowed down on a doughnut because we smelled them at a little bakery and couldn't stand it, we had to splurge. At least we didn't go to the McDonald's across the street!~ So happy to have pretzels and gatorade for the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment