Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Strange Event

I met a gentleman today who attended Wilmington University in Ohio and now teaches at Veritas...he is very interesting. I was sitting enjoying my hamburger from the hamburger stand in the sun with two friends when a man cam up and chatted about the upcoming presidential "elections" (i will soon figure out why they call it the elections (plural) rather than election?) and I jumped right in the conversation as I usually do...and we talked about that and moved on to other current world events..we then soon came upon a similarity in our lives. GOOD ole' Dayton, O-H..I-O. Breath of fresh air...he went to Wilmington U and back in the day played soccer for the "Dayton Kickers" which i didn't know still existed (or ever existed for that matter-oops)

He teaches the development of Costa Rica and an econ class here...I'm going to just go and watch on monday's he's a talker like me-can't wait.

His name is MILTON hehe, he's traveled the world, he likes to make students think...

He was sad to hear about 1. Antioch College :( 2. General Motors...he's a bit scared for us Daytonian's, my reply: they survived the damn depression, they'll survive today, tomorrow, and the next

No comments:

Post a Comment