Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BLOG MORE

I really love to blog, and yet I do not do it enough...I like to watch television in Spanish at night and I like to do my homework in Spanish, and I like to speak in Spanish and none of that involves blogging...I wish that I could telepathacally send my favorite memories to my computer so it could log it into my blog...but you see, then it wouldn't be blogging it would be logging, the fad "blogging" hasn't lived enough life for us to move onto the next fad of "logging", will someone please starting working on this invention? note to self: call a parapsychologist to advise them to begin work on logging invention: my list of things to "do" and "live" just keeps getting longer and longer I cannot possible invent a telepathic device at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment