Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Skating and all...

Facebook status of the night

was supposed to meet people at the school to go skating, my host brother dropped me off at the rink instead so i wouldnt have to pay for a taxi from school to the rink. great on the wallet, but kind of a dumb idea=no one showed up!-i was the only gringa in the place- met lots of ticos, had a great time skating, was befriended by lots of little kids (mostly because i looked funny by myself, not to mention i look funny anyway) dont know what happened to everyone else but i had a great time,also, costa ricans skate like my mother (dance skating) it was so much fun to skate and dance and not be looked at funny like back in the states (my mother was born in the right era, but i think she was born in the wrong country) i saw lots of my mom tonight it tica ladies getting down lol


also note to self: i could own a skating rink and really enjoy it (could i teach and do it at the same time is the question) i think i would be an awesome skating rink owner because ive been to one in costa rica and a million in the states...i am creative, i have many ideas for it after tonight...i would make it so hip...i love to skate...i love music....and i think i could intrigue and persuade others to enjoy this as well...hmm??? there is so much to do and so little time to do it...i need to have more than just a list of things to "do" i need like a list of things to "live" :) I hope this note goes into my brain because I enjoyed it so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment