Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Someone asked me if I was fluent in Spanish today...

am i fluent in spanish?

what is fluent?

the dictionary says a bunch of stuff about flowing and moving with grace..they give examples of walking (which I don't do well all the time) and they give examples about language (which who knows if I really do well all the time)

HERE WAS MY ANSWER TO THEIR QUESTION:

WELL...enough to watch a movie by Disney once and then want to watch it a second time to enjoy it even more...i am taking phonetics and phonology here took advanced grammar here and now ive moved on to electives like culture and conversation in spanish...so, what is fluent anyhow? define it...someone? the definition doesn't do justice for me, because im having conflicting thoughts on the word "fluent" these days...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment