Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Parties

Yesterday was the celebration of my tica sister´s birthday, her name is Marcela and she is a fashionista. It was so much fun, the whole family got together and there were about twenty of us eating in the living room for lunch together. It reminded me of my early years when my grandparents would have the whole family at their house for celebrations. It reminded me of how important it is to have family, it is great to travel but I want to have a family of my own one day and have generations of them sitting in the living room eating lunch for someone´s birthday. This experience broadens my horizons each day, and reminds me of how important the view outside my front door is at the same time. What a beutiful experience.

¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a Marcela!
¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!

No comments:

Post a Comment