Monday, May 10, 2010

Local Friends...


I was so blessed to have met so many great locals over the course of my stay here in Costa Rica. To mingle with the locals is to really know the culture you are visiting, and until you have at least examined the shoes they walk in you will never know the road they travel. Not only have I had the honor of spending time with costarricenses, but also guatemaltecos, peruanos, nicaraguenses, panemenos, mexicanos and colombianos. I am sure there are some nationalities that I have failed to mention and I apologize for that. Each friend really helped me to speak Spanish and to try and get through all the dichos (sayings) in this country.

This past weekend I celebrated Kata's birthday with her...

I wish I had more photos of all the other events...

I will try to dig some more up and post them later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment