Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dos Pinos...

Dos Pinos is a manufacture of milk products here in Costa Rica, the stuff is superb. Milk in Costa Rica is a bit different than the milk in the States, which I think might have to do with the sweetness. Another fact about Costa Rica and milk: you can buy it on the shelves and bring it home! How strange? Enough preservatives to keep it safe I guess? Anyways I am enjoying a "cremoleta" from the "china" (mini super market up the street run by some wonderful Chinese folks who still cannot believe that I can understand what they are saying)...and it is wonderful! Que rica! mm mmm mmmm I am in heaven, the strawberry flavored cremoleta's are my favorite, I could eat 5 in one sitting and be able to fight the brain freeze. I love Costa Rica...

No comments:

Post a Comment